Conventional Insurance Placement is just one risk transfer solution available to a company. At Jobson James, we have experience in assisting clients with alternative risk solutions which may fit the risk profile and appetite of a business more suitably.
- We can assist clients to establish the optimum risk financing programme for their business through quantitative risk tolerance analysis to ensure the balance sheet is in a position to sustain alternative solutions.
- We have experience in developing, implementing, managing and reviewing:
- Greater self-retention, non-conventional insurance programmes
- Where you the client retain more risk and transfer less through insurance
- Participation within Captive Insurance companies:
- Where you the client form your own insurance company subsidiary (or participate in an existing company) to finance your retained losses in a formal structure
- This may be:
- Wholly Owned
- A protected cell company
- These could be domiciled in a variety of different offshore locations depending on the requirements/benefits derived
- Bespoke claims handling processes, Escrow Accounts, LOCs (Letters of Credit) or external captive managers may be required with Alternative Risk Solutions and we can discuss with you the options available
For further details, in the first instance, please contact Keven Parker on 0121 452 8717 email@example.com or Jon Parry on 0121 452 8723 firstname.lastname@example.org