At Jobson James we can assist clients with their risk management requirements either delivered in house or through our trusted external partners. Effective risk management means the likelihood of claims occurring being reduced, it can improve existing claims performance, reduce insurance premium spend and allow the ability to explore and implement alternative risk financing programmes.
We can assist clients at various levels:
- Strategic Risk: Identifying key risks, developing, implementing and reviewing risk management frameworks to support governance and comply with the combined code.
- Operational Risk: Including:
- Business Continuity Management: Build, implement, test. BS25999.
- Supply Chain
- Fleet Risk Management
- Health, Safety and Environment. HSG 65, OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001.
- Physical Risk: Including:
- Property Loss Control
For more information contact us at email@example.com or on 0121 452 8450